The Library is again serving as a VITA site this year, and appointments are now available.
VITA provides free tax help to anyone earning $56,000 or less. IRS-certified volunteers will prepare your income tax returns and e-file them for free.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Valid picture ID for each adult
- Social Security cards and birth-dates for each person included on your tax return
- All wage and earnings statements
- Interest and dividend statements (all Form 1099's)
- Copy of last year's state and federal tax returns, if not done at a VITA site
VITA will be at Clarendon County Library every Wednesday 3 - 6 P.M., and select other days. Call the Library at 803-435-8633 to make an appointment.